The Quest Academy provides young adults ages 18-25 in the urban core with opportunities to discover career options. This group may not have had the benefit of role models for good work ethics or job skills. Quest provides participants the opportunity to explore their career options through classroom training and an internship with a local business.
Upon completion of the academy, students are encouraged to continue their education with a career in mind, seek additional specialized training or begin the job search process through the programs offered at Goodwill.
- This five-week program is held at Goodwill’s Mission Support Center in Kansas City.
- The program includes one week of classroom instruction and a four-week internship provided by local business partners.
- Students learn to search for job openings, complete applications and develop soft skills.
- Attendees learn interviewing techniques and participate in a series of mock interviews with volunteers from the business community.
- There is no cost for students or their families. All training materials are provided.
Young adults between the ages of 18-28 are encouraged to apply.
For More Information or to Apply to Quest Academy, call or text 816.830.0798 or email Quest@MoKanGoodwill.org today!