One act of good can make a big difference. One person can make good go further. That one person could be you.
Volunteers play a crucial role in our ability fulfill our mission. Through the generous gift of time, talents and personal interests, our volunteers enhance the work of staff in offering the personalized programs and services that are so important to our clients, their families, and the community.
Goodwill has many volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups, in a variety of locations in Greater Kansas City and beyond. It is our commitment to provide every volunteer an appropriate position that fits his or her skills and interests and to offer the training and materials necessary to succeed.
While there are many reasons to volunteer, the greatest reward is the knowledge that you help bring the power of work to those who truly need it. Browse available opportunities below.
- Career Corner Merchandiser
- Mission Services Supporter
- Quest Academy Teacher's Assistant
- Donation Drive Ambassador
- Grant Researcher
- Mock Interviewer
- Planning Consultant
- Mission Services Quality Assurance Supporter
- Open Enrollment Supporter
- Interested in a position you don’t see here? Your input enriches our services and programs, making good go further, so please share your ideas with us! Contact email@example.com.
Take the first step.
If you have questions, suggestions, or would like to schedule a corporate or large group volunteer day, please contact our Volunteer Experience Specialist at 816-213-3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.