Bring your used computer equipment to any Goodwill location!
Ready to part with your used laptop or computer? Donate it to your local Goodwill. We have partnered with Dell Reconnect to recycle your old computers and computer equipment responsibly. We accept any brand of computer equipment at all of our locations. Once the donations are received, our Computer Recycling team sorts through them and sends the items that need to be recycled to Dell.
Your donation positively impacts people and the environment! Here's how:
- Jobs are created. Proceeds from your donations are all returned to Goodwill and help support our mission to empower local job seekers to earn and keep gainful employment.
- E-waste gets diverted from landfills.
- Plastics collected get recycled into new Dell computer parts.
Find out more about Dell Reconnect here.
Items we accept:
- Computers (desktops and laptops)
- Hard drives (external or internal)
- Speakers (with or without cables)
- Cords and cables (including power cords and USB cables)
- Ink and toner cartridges (full or empty)
- Software (please include the license key)
Items not accepted: