Goodwill can provide a variety of solutions for businesses in the Kansas City metro area. Your business has pain points, we are positioned to serve 100% of those pains through our services or our network of relationships in Kansas City. Collaboration with Goodwill gives you double the help at half the cost.
Did you know that we can:
- Provide upskilling for current employees as you anticipate changes in workflow and scope which will save you hundreds of dollars per employee.
- Develop curriculum and training for your future employees based on your market needs.
- Prescreen potential employees which will save your HR department time and money.
Did you know that using Goodwill to train you save money while your employees gain:
- Digital Skills – how to use a computer, internet basics, email, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Technologies such as AR/VR, Data Annotation and Robotics.
- Manufacturing skills such as Forklift.
- All the relevant soft skills needed for every job such resiliency, problem solving, communication and critical thinking.
- Any other specific training that you need help facilitating.
Our services are a cost benefit to you. For a little time in conversation we can work with you to determine:
- What the real questions are that need to be answered and your real pain points.
- Devise a plan for training, recruitment, and advertisement.
- Provide access to over 3000 candidates per year.
For more information, please contact DeLano Sheffield at email@example.com or calling (913) 484-7830.
We are actively evaluating our business services model, and developing services that will support high-demand industries in a quality, customized manner. Check back soon for more information about our workforce solution packages.