Goodwill is a talent organization poised to leverage its job seeker pipeline and training expertise to produce quality workers. We work closely with our business clients to understand their unique workforce needs and provide customized retention solutions. We have a variety of services in the areas of recruitment, screening, productivity, retention, and inclusivity. Choose Goodwill to support your business goals.
- Deduces specific business needs
- Produces quality workers
- Reduces the costs of recruitment
- Conduces high retention rates
- Induces inclusive workplace policies
How we do it:
- Inquiry: Tell us about your business and your goals for investing in your workforce.
- Assessment: We dig deeper to better understand your needs - interview employees, review policies, tour the space, observe top performance characteristics, and assess processes such as applying, screening, and training.
- Pitch: We come back with a customized report of our findings, including recommended services to support your workforce goals.
- Action: You pick and choose which services you're interested in and Goodwill executes the plan.
Contact Goodwill's business services staff to learn more, 816-842-7425 x613, or complete the inquiry form below:
BUSINESS SERVICES OVERVIEW