Goodwill provides a broad and competitive range of benefits in order to promote the health and general well-being of our workforce.
Benefits Brief Flyer: Welcome to Goodwill of Western Missouri & Eastern Kansas
Here are a few quick links containing more specific information about the policies offered in detail.
- Benefit Manual: Click here for your benefits policy manual containing specific information about our benefit policies in detail
Depending on your job title and location within the Agency, click on your appropriate benefit guide for costs and benefit overviews.
Health Risk Assessment and Health Risk Assessment Step by Step Instructions:
Find everything about how to make claims, claim coverage, and dependent coverage.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Medical:
- Routine Preventive Services
- PPO Plans
- 2020 Compliance Documents
- Here's what's included:
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice
- CHIP Notice
- WHCRA Notice
- Wellness Program Notice
- HIPAA Privacy Disclosure
- Patient Protection Notice
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- Medicare-Creditable Coverage Notice
- Special Enrollment Rights Notice
- COBRA Rights Notice
- Delta Dental: Summary Plan Description
- VSP Vision: Summary Plan Description
- USAble Basic Life Insurance:
- Summary Plan Description
- Work for a Cause Brochure: See a summary of what you receive as a Goodwill Employee
- Summary Annual Reports:
- Nationwide Pet Insurance: Pet Insurance Plan
- HealthJoy: Healthcare Guidance Mobile App
Managed by Principal Financial group, this account is similar to a for-profit 401k. Below are the enrollment forms for our 403b retirement account.
- 403b Summary Plan Description
403b information guide: information about the 403b, including enrollment paperwork. Complete enrollment paperwork online (directions are within the guide).
403b enrollment paperwork: Include your enrollment forms and your beneficiary forms. You can enroll at any time if you are over the age of 18.
- After 1 year of employment, Goodwill will match your contribution up to 4%. You may complete your enrollment online at principal.com or by calling 1-800-547-7754.
PTO/VTO/Parent Leave/Holiday Schedule
Below is a detailed listing of PTO/VTO/Parental Leave/Holiday Schedule for Goodwill employees.
Informational documents on PTO/VTO/Holiday Schedule coming soon
Helping Hand Fund
Goodwill Employees are eligible to fund and participate in the Helping Hand fund: a program designed to assist employees in financial emergency.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This program for confidential counseling and consultation 24/7 is free and available for all our employees and their families.
Goodwill provides education assistance to employees to encourage career development through further education.
Find a Location