Text or email your photos dressed in your best costume, in your store, for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift card!
Include your name and store number.
*THREE finalists each week and ONE Grand Prize Winner*
If a secret shopper visits your store and is asked to round-up at the register, the cashier will immediately receive a prize, have their photo taken, and be recognized HERE!
THANK YOU for helping us fulfill our Mission!
Alison, Goodwill Lawrence
- Promotional Period: SUN OCT 4 – SAT OCT 31 (4 weeks)
- Cashiers’ Actions: Cashiers will ask shoppers to round up at the registers.
- Measurements: Each cashier and store will be measured by % of total tickets that resulted in a donation (#donations/tickets), with a weekly report detailing the top two (2) stores and top fourteen (14) cashiers with the highest number of donations/total tickets. “Cashiers” are considered any associate with at least 50 tickets/week; store leaders are not eligible.
- Points Accumulation: The goal is to accumulate points weekly. The total number of points for the competition will determine the winning stores and top cashiers. Points are awarded in the following manner:
Top cashier’s % of donations out of total ticket = 10 point
2nd place cashier’s % of donations out of total ticket = 5 points
3rd place cashier’s % of donations out of total ticket = 2 points
- Winners & New Prizes:
- The top cashier in each store during the 4-week period will receive a specially designed Halloween t-shirt and a $50 Visa gift card.
- The top cashier amongst all stores during the 4-week period will receive a $150 Visa gift card. One (1) gift card per winner.
- The 1st place store during the 4-week period will receive lunch catered for the entire team and a $20 Visa gift card for all store associates.
- The 2nd place store during the 4-week period will receive lunch catered for the entire team
- Check your in-store Communication Board for the weekly Halloween Round-Up report.
- Have fun while supporting our Mission to EMPOWER people to discover their potential and adapt for the future through the power of work.