Employment is vital to self-sustainability and core to the heart of Goodwill. In conjunction with a comprehensive programmatic platform and the layered approach of building personal competency, work-based training, and education, Mission Services will meet the needs of our community.
Develop Self-Sustaining Programs
- Our program models must make a profound impact while being offered cost-effectively.
- New initiative: Employer-based Transition Training
- Our services apply to the business community and can make a profound impact on hiring and job retention. This will position Goodwill as a talent resource for for-profit organizations.
- New initiative: Business Services
Support Mission Integration
- Mission Services must be integrated into the infrastructure of our Retail operations. This is an opportunity to build and strengthen our foundation as a business in the areas of turnover and retention.
- New initiative: GoodPath - Community Reentry Program
Raise the Workforce Standard
- In everything we do, Goodwill has the opportunity to strengthen the Workforce Development sector in our community. We can be thought leaders, innovators, creators that bring enormous impact to the lives around us through calculated risks, research and development.
- New initiative: STEP (Self-sustainability Through Employment Programs) Community Collaborative
Find a Location