Goodwill empowers people with disadvantages and different abilities to earn and keep employment through individualized programs and services.
Goodwill will be the leaders in innovative practices that promote individual self-sustainability for people who have been marginalized.
- Lead: Everyone has value – help them find it and celebrate it.
- Grow: Learn constantly and strive continually to better ourselves.
- Partner: Be good citizens, maximize the value of donations, and support sustainability.
- Innovate: Always seek new and better ways to accomplish our mission.
- One Agency: Work collaboratively to build a legacy from which future generations will benefit.
To Make a Report
Use either of the following 2 methods to submit a report to Ethics Point:
- Call 888-216-3187 (toll free in the United States and Canada), or
- Click here to be redirected to Ethics Point's secure web site to file a report.
After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions. To follow-up on a report you have already made, click here to be redirected to the Ethics Point login page.
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.
Note: EthicsPoint's secure servers are not part of the Goodwill of Western Missouri and Eastern Kansas web site or intranet. You will be directed off of the Goodwill web site or intranet to make your report.