Goodwill’s Quest Work Experience is a career planning and employment readiness program. Eligible adults age 18 and up have the opportunity to explore their career options through classroom training and work experience with a local business.
This course could be for you if you are:
- First entering the workforce, or reentering the workforce
- Considering a career change
- Interested in developing your soft skills
- Identify the next steps toward your career goals
- Gain a new work experience and reference for your resumes
- Improve your interview skills
- Hone your soft skills to make it easier to earn and keep employment
“The Goodwill Quest Academy program was life changing for our son. This program also changed our family. Having hope to find some kind of employment for him, we learned from Goodwill it could be a reality.”
Quest Academy is held at the Goodwill Mission Support Center. Work Experiences take place at various businesses in the community.
This is a six-week program held Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 2:30pm. Quest Work Experience is offered multiple times throughout the year.
For More Information or to apply to Quest Academy, call 816.842.7425 or email Quest@MoKanGoodwill.org today!
This program is funded by Goodwill. When you shop at or donate to Goodwill, you are supporting mission programs, like this one!